When we launched in 2011 Sargas was just one of the “call centers” out there in the Philippines. Close to a decade later we’re thriving and looking to grow our dynamic Pampanga team.
Our goal at Sargas is to help businesses improve their processes and lower cost by outsourcing their non-core business processes to us. We pride ourselves for having some of the most skilled and talented professionals in the industry that deliver excellent, cost-effective 24/7 comprehensive services to our clients. Here at Sargas, we live by our work hard, play hard mentality.
Learn more about the job opportunity below and become part of our team!
- Oversee all aspects of start-up businesses and current business projects.
- Assign responsibilities, set deadlines, monitor and track progress, and submit reports to upper management.
- Coordinates with other Departments to ensure all aspects of each project are compatible and will hire new talent as needed to fulfill client needs.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Delegate project tasks based on junior staff members’ individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the clients and all stakeholders
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Business Management or a closely related field.
- At least 3 year(s) proven working experience in project management
- At least 5 year(s) proven working experience in a professional business environment is required for this position
- Experience in Marketing or in an Entrepreneurship environment is preferred
- Organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to effectively communicate with all levels of management
Be Part of Our Growing Team!
We accept WALK IN applicants. Visit our office at 2nd Floor Oceana Commercial Complex, KM85 MacArthur Highway, Sta. Maria Village, Balibago, Angeles City 2009