Productivity Control Specialist
- Provide real time feedback to OPS
- The CA functions as floor walkers, physically roaming on the floor and calling out real time (visibility) on non adherent analysts.
- Responsible for monitoring and reporting analyst schedule adherence in real-time
- Work closely with Operations to assist them in enforcing schedule adherence and tagging time threshold guidelines
- Main goal is to keep the analysts working on their stations and tagging games within their shift.
- Hourly reporting of non – compliance which includes over break, use of cellphone, unauthorized auxes like CR breaks, short breaks, etc., loitering, chatting, browsing of non work related sites.
- Support implementation of compliance policies and procedures.
- Must have at least 6-months previous working experience in any field
- Must be detail-oriented and can work diligently even under pressure
- Has the ability to multitask and manage his time with maximum efficiency
- With strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Ability to organize information and accurately follow procedures
- Ability to be highly organized with an emphasis on accuracy and timeliness.
- Willing to work on shifting schedule