Do you have a keen eye for detail? Proven to be flexible in a fast-paced work environment? You might be perfect for this position! Apply now.
- Gather the time data and payroll information to perform payroll operations and ensure accurate processing and recording.
- Administer payroll and benefit payments ensuring that employees receives the correct compensation and benefits in a timely manner.
- Manage workflow to ensure all payroll transactions are processed accurately and timely
- Reconcile payroll prior to transmission and validate confirmed reports
- Understand proper taxation of employer paid benefits
- Perform compliances for unclaimed payroll checks
- Process accurate and timely year-end alphalist reporting
- Remit to government agencies employee benefits and loans (SSS, Philhealth, HDMF)
- Address issues and questions regarding payroll from employees
- Create payroll data/report during financial reviews.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Accountancy
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in payroll processing
- Experience from a BPO company is an advantage
- Solid understanding of accounting fundamentals and payroll best practices
- Very good knowledge of legislation and regulations of the field
- Excellent organization and numeric skills and keen to details
- Knowledge of policies and practices associated with payroll and benefits administration
- With strong computer skills and ability to effectively use an automated payroll system preferably ZenHours
- Trustworthy with attention to confidentiality
- Good communication skills to interact with employees
- Ability to work independently, with little supervision
- Ability to handle multiple tasks under tight deadlines
Be Part of Our Growing Team!
We accept WALK IN applicants. Visit our office at 2nd Floor Oceana Commercial Complex, KM85 MacArthur Highway, Sta. Maria Village, Balibago, Angeles City 2009