Digital Marketing Manager
- Creating campaign elements including, but not limited to copy for landing pages, emails, social media posts, video presentations, etc.
- Managing your assignments and communicating with the team through our project management system.
- Utilizing market intelligence, trends and developments in digital marketing technologies
- Enhancing marketing effectiveness through digital applications.
- Compose and post online content on the company’s website and social media accounts
- This list is not all-inclusive, and the position will evolve with the company’s needs.
- Ability to create digital advertising strategies and break them down to the task level
- Responsible on expanding upon concepts and content provided to you.
- Transformer of ideas into reality and can take a napkin outline and build a ready-to-launch email or social media campaign.
- Must be a graduate of any 4 year course preferably with degree on BS Marketing, Business Administration, Mass Communication and related courses
- Must have minimum of 2 years of experience in digital marketing to B2B and B2C audiences.
- Basic photo editing skills through Canva or Photoshop.
- Experience in HTML Coding, Photoshop would be an advantage
- Experience with Graphic Design, either yourself or managing a team of designers
- Excellent knowledge in Pay per clicks (Adwords (Search and Display), Social Media, Affiliate Marketing, etc.
- Must have successfully developed and managed campaigns using email marketing automation systems like Act-On, Hubspot, Marketo, Pardot, Infusionsoft, etc.