Credit and Collections Head
- Develop the Collections Campaign through on-going coaching, goal-setting, performance management and training.
- Monitors credit and collection processes and operations; makes recommendations on opportunities for improvement.
- Monitors client expectations and ensures effective communications to center employees
- Maintain adequate systems for scheduling and staffing including reports and analysis
- Identifies performance and expectation gaps and facilitates resolution
- Assists client services support to identify possible new business opportunities
- Monitors and directs maintenance of standard operating procedures
- Conduct regular performance reviews and one-one-one meetings with direct reports to evaluate performance against KPIs.
- Review operational reports on a regular basis and develop and implement action plans to address deficiencies.
- Provide regular feedback to the Site Director and other members of the management team regarding current operational performance.
- Ensure all positions are staffed appropriately to meet client requirements.
- Communicate client and company goals and metrics with team members to deliver high level of customer service.
- Execute short and long term performance goals developed by our Site Director
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s/ College Degree in Finance/ Accountancy/ Banking or equivalent
- Previous management experience in a BPO call center environment is required.
- Minimum of 5-8 years call center experience with at least 5 years experience as an Operations Manager, preferably Collections or Sales.
- Strong knowledge of contact center operations.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Proven leadership, management and motivational skills
- Demonstrates an uncompromising level of honesty, trustworthiness, and ethical behavior
- Excellent judgment, reasoning, and problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks
- Results-driven, action-oriented, and self-motivated mindset
- Must be experienced and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and able to deal well with change and ambiguity
- Experience with call center technology, workforce management, agent productivity tools, and quality management tools.
to use Ginger
in order to reach the desired results in customer service